How to Choose a Summer School
With such a range of programmes to choose from it can be difficult to know where to start. All parents will want to know that their children will be looked after in a safe and friendly environment where they will make friends and be happy. All the programmes we recommend offer a very high level of pastoral care and conform to the highest standards of welfare. You will also want to know that the course content will be stimulating and worthwhile, so it is important to consider what you hope your child to get from the experience.
Here are some questions to help you decide what type of programme will suit your child best:-
- Does your child want to learn or improve their English language skills?
- Are there any particular sports or activities your child wants to focus on?
- Do you need a programme that will cater for children of different ages?
- Is your child planning to enter a UK boarding school?
- Do you have an older child who wants to apply to Oxbridge or medical school?
- Are you looking for an all-round, fun, international experience combining language study with a range of activities?
- Do you have a preferred location? Seaside, countryside, city?
- What is your overall budget?
We will be pleased to help you choose the most appropriate summer school for your child. Please complete the ENQUIRY FORM or call us on +44 1622 813870.